Frequently Asked Questions


What is the process of acquiring retail space on UNSW Campuses?


All UNSW retail opportunities are released via TenderLink. To be notified of public upcoming opportunities you must register your details on the UNSW TenderLink website. Please ensure you nominate the categories you are interested in, for example, hospitality or café leasing.  
For all other correspondence please contact the Property, Retail and Leasing team on:

Related Questions

How do I change my signage?

Should you wish to make changes or additions to your tenancy signage, please contact Property, Retail and Leasing to discuss at