- Advice on choosing the right venue, fit for purpose
- Venue presentation and set up
- Supply and managing equipment and technical requirements
- Coordination of staff, cleaning and repairs
- Advice, menu suggestions and management of UNSW internal caterers
- Concierge services, including at key venues such as the AGSM, Chancellery, Cliffbrook Estate, Clancy and Scientia
- Hosting on site events and guest reception
Campus Retail Food Enhancement
- Advice on design, menu, service
- Advising on design
- Creation of a Food Retail app
The Benefits We Offer
By working with Hospitality at UNSW you'll be able to take advantage of the entire range of services for your next event or conference:
- More ideas and a greater choice of quality catering offerings
- Consistent and branded hospitality experience
- Improved and consistent venue presentation
- Increased usage and enjoyment of spaces
Activating New Hospitality Spaces
We're involved in the activation and enhancement of new hospitality spaces at UNSW and our services include:
- Redesigning indoor and outdoor spaces to deliver hospitality to all spaces
- Hospitality requirements, e.g. proximity of dining or meeting rooms to kitchen, landscaping
- Selection of furniture, lighting, design scheme, seating, theme, service standard and equipment.
Our Core Purpose
Our core purpose is to create a consistent and quality hospitality experience at UNSW.
To do this, we are markedly expanding and improving the presentation standards of our venues. We are revitalising catering and introducing a concierge service to welcome our guests and partners at key venues. We are also working with our cafes and food outlets to improve their offering and we are enhancing spaces aligned to hospitality.
We consider hospitality to be a critical element of the vision for World-class Environments that provides a sense of place and pride in UNSW where our communities can come together to innovate, transform, learn and contribute to society.
Consistent and quality hospitality contributes to:
- attracting and retaining leading academics, researchers, staff and students by providing welcoming and appealing experiences
- the ability to cater for and host working sessions, conferences and events
- promotion of the UNSW brand
- increasing the utilisation and return on investment for buildings such as Scientia
- creating a sense of place that contributes to student retention and leaves a lasting impression with our communities.
Students, Staff, Alumni, Partners and guests of the UNSW campuses in Kensington, Paddington, Randwick, Cliffbrook Estate, Sydney CBD and Canberra.
Professional Conference Organisers
- Event Organisers
- External individuals, corporates and organisations hosting meetings and events on campus
Head of Hospitality
General Manager, Hospitality
Group Operations Manager, Hospitality
Planning & Development Manager