Frequently Asked Questions


Who should I call in case of an emergency?


In the event of an emergency, Security Services is ALWAYS your FIRST contact point for ANY incident or emergency on the Kensington campus. You can contact them on:


Related Questions

How do I change my signage?

Should you wish to make changes or additions to your tenancy signage, please contact Property, Retail and Leasing to discuss at