Frequently Asked Questions


Who do I contact for repair & maintenance related issues that are the University’s responsibility?


For repairs and maintenance issues that fall within the University’s (the Lessor) responsibility as per your Lease/Licence agreement, you should get in touch with EM Assist in the first instance, to carry out the repairs.

You can contact EM Assist on:

EM Assist

If your matter is urgent and it is outside EM Assist hours, please contact UNSW Security.

EM Security

To follow up on the progress of an existing repair and maintenance issue, you may contact the relevant buildings Facilities Manager.

Related Questions

How do I change my signage?

Should you wish to make changes or additions to your tenancy signage, please contact Property, Retail and Leasing to discuss at